Sunday 8 September 2013

Look Darling Styled Shoot

I recently did a shoot for Look Darling, a 1950's wedding dress supplier. Elaine, of Look Darling, is in the process of updating her website and wanted to get away from the static poses in front of plain backgrounds and show off the dresses in a fun and playful way; showing off the beautiful movement of the dresses. 

It was the ultimate girly day with lots of gorgeous gowns, hair and make-up by Nicola Ogden-Davies and lots of fun with the three beautiful models. I didn't feel like I was working, it felt like I was hanging out with friends and it was such a relaxed and fun day. I must say a huge thank you to Elaine for organising such a lovely day, Nicola for creating such beautiful hairstyles and Natalie, Victoria and Rachel for being super lovely and gorgeous; you made by job so easy! 

These are a few of my images from the day...soon to be featured on the Look Darling website (I'm a little bit proud of myself!)







































L x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous laura - can't wait to get my hands on them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing. As soon as I set the date for my wedding I'm snapping you up for mine! xxx

    ReplyDelete